A unique fundraiser to benefit the non-profit Newtown Theatre
Treat Dad (and the whole family!) to delicious bites at the first-ever Newtown Food Truck Fest on Father's Day. Enjoy music, children's activities, and food from some of the area's hottest food trucks:
- Blend Life: Smoothies, hummus, grilled sandwiches and more
- Cow And The Curd: Beer-battered Wisconsin cheese curds
- Dump-n-Roll: Dumplings and spring rolls
- Foolish Waffles: Made-to-order sweet and savory waffles
- Good Food = Good Mood: Burgers, fries, truffle chips and more
- Nina's Waffles and Ice Cream
- Nomad Pizza
- Phyllodelphia: Traditional Greek and Mediterranean food, including stuffed Phyllo triangles
- Pie Stand: Pan-fried "handpies" stuffed with a variety of fillings
- Sweet Box: Unique cupcakes and desserts
The Fest is a fundraiser for the non-profit Newtown Theatre and is supported by presenting sponsor, First National Bank of Newtown. Parking is a suggested $10 donation to the non-profit Newtown Theatre.
Attendees are welcome to bring blankets or folding chairs.