Catch this Broadway hit, a sharp-witted romantic comedy about Philadelphia high society, tabloid journalism, and class intolerance.
- Thursday, June 15: 7:30 PM
- Friday, June 16: 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 17: 8:00 PM
- Sunday, June 18: 2:00 PM
- Monday, June 19: NO SHOW
- Tuesday, June 20: 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 21: 7:30 PM
- Buy tickets online
- Call 1-800-838-3006 to pay with a credit card
- At the Newtown Theatre box office by credit card, personal check or cash, beginning one hour before curtain on performance dates
The headstrong, spoiled daughter of the privileged Philadelphia Lords, Tracy Lord is divorced from C.K. Dexter Haven and engaged to a successful young snob. A society weekly sends a reporter and female photographer to cover the wedding arrangements. Tracy finds herself growing interested in the reporter Mike Connor, and following the pre-wedding bash, they take a moonlight swim and are then surprised by Dexter and the fiancé. The following morning her intended smugly forgives her, enraging Tracy, who breaks off the engagement. Connor offers to marry her, but she turns him down and remarries Dexter, the real love of her life, after all.