- Friday, November 24 - 11:00 AM, 1:30, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, November 25 - 7:30 PM
- Sunday, November 26 - 4:00, 7:30 PM
- Monday, November 27 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, November 30 - 11:00 AM
Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie Pullman becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to find their compassion and acceptance, Auggie's extraordinary journey will unite them all and prove you can't blend in when you were born to stand out.