The inspirational story of racial heroism and moral integrity.
Set in 1935, this play illustrates the social issues of this time period. Scout, a young girl in a quiet Southern town, feels the rumble of thunder just under the calm surface of life. Her father, a lawyer, defends a young black man wrongfully accused of a crime. Atticus fights his legal battle with a result that's part defeat, part triumph, in a dramatization of the touching classic tale.
- Thursday, October 19: 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 20: 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 21: 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 22: 2:00 PM
- Monday, October 23: NO SHOW
- Tuesday, October 24: 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 25: 7:30 PM
- Buy tickets online
- Call 1-800-838-3006 to pay with a credit card
- At the Newtown Theatre box office by credit card, personal check or cash, beginning one hour before curtain on performance dates