Come out for our seventh Independent Film Night: an evening of short indie movies created by local filmmakers. Admission is free. Donations will be gratefully accepted at the door.
Filmmakers will introduce their work and take questions prior to screening their films. Please note that some content and language may be inappropriate for children.
- Light: An online dater attempts to woo his new girlfriend's parents. Directed by Sundance fellow Tisha Robinson-Daly and produced by Mike Daly, of Norristown
- Spare: A lost man finds home. Directed by Tisha Robinson-Daly and produced by Mike Daly, of Norristown
- Perihelion: The humbling story of an adopted daughter from Anguilla and how she came from living in a one-room house to living in America. Written and directed by Jake Beyer, of Warminster
- About Them: Four twenty-somethings find themselves reined into a small apartment in Brooklyn, where they're forced to confront some of the biggest mistakes they've made. Written and directed by Justin Boswick and produced by Blaire Brinster and Elizabeth Earhart, of Medford Lakes, NJ
- Journey-Man: A troubled boxer struggles with bipolar disorder inside and outside the ring. When his methods for controlling his emotions come into question, Ted must choose between his only known means of escape and the risk of trying to find a better path. Directed by Joseph Bologna, of Philadelphia, and produced by Brian McQuade, of Flemington, NJ
- A Food for a Food: After discovering that his rooommate, Joe, ate his banana bread that's only made once a decade, Chris interrogates him to find out why. Written, directed and produced by Brian McQuade, of Flemington, NJ
- Yuna's Lunch: Yuna makes lunchbox meals and eats them with her customers, who are lonely and feel there is something lacking in their lives. When Yuna meets a customer who suffers from multiple personality disorder, she is forced to face her own troubling memories of the past. Written and directed by Myeongjin Park, of Jersey City, NJ