PECHAKUCHA NIGHT SPEAKERS:
- Dr. Steve Mazlin
- Michelle McGeary
- Beth Fizell-Jenkins
- Kate Whitman, Peace Center of Bucks County
- Laura Kent, Bucks County Dragon Boat Association
- Dennis O'Brien, Newtown Library Company
- E. M. Riccini, blogger at larkandlace.com
- Cathy Ivins, Bucks County Genealogical Society
- John Godzieba, Washington Crossing Historic Park (PA)
Admission is free; donations to the non-profit theatre are welcome.
PechaKucha (“chit-chat” in Japanese) is an informal, fast-paced, multiple-speaker event that has been held in more than 900 cities worldwide. During a PechaKucha Night, presenters abide by a few simple rules: choose a topic they’re passionate about, be prepared to speak in front of an audience, and limit the talk to 20 slides, 20 seconds per slide.